Monday, August 9, 2021

Design 4 Clean Modern And Minimalist Logo In 24 Hours











About:

✦Are you looking for a High-Quality Professional Logo Design in 24 hours?✦

So you are in the right place. I’m providing TOP NOTCH custom and modern designs.



you will receive a Professional Service



✦ Original and Unique 4 initial design concepts to Choose From



✦ You will have "unlimited revisions with common sense". until you are 100% happy. You will provide feedback we will redesign accordingly.

✦ 15 years + experience designers to get a unique business identity.

✦ 24 x 7 Premium 5* customer service and communication at all times.

✦ Full logo file package including all files Vector format for any print/web needs. Resize and use it in all media types without any quality loss. 

✦ Full copyright ownership of the logo when you are happy with the final design.



Important:

Startup GIG: we don't make any mascot, cartoon or 3D style designs.

Special Requirement check Business (Recommended) and Professional packages



                 ★Feel free to contact me if you have any questions★

Reviews


:

I liked the fact that he could not tell what it was I was looking for at the beginning, but he kept trying and looking for other ideas. In the end came out with a great design.

:

Working with this seller was excellent. The seller was responsive to my every revision asked for. My final logo was a unique design I had not thought of. The seller took my concept and brought it to life. The log is clean and works well for my brand because it tells a story. I would highly recommend abrahamdave.

:

Do not hesitate to do work with AD. New to fiverr and decided to give him a chance, couldn’t be happier I did. Perfect representation of what I wanted. I appreciate it greatly and will be back!

:

In the beginning, we couldn't come together with a proper design, but abrahamdave kept working until we got something we like. Great communicator!

:

Awesome artist! abrahamdave took my description and used my samples to create a logo much better than we imagined. We will definitely work with them again!




No comments:

Post a Comment