Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Rebrand Your Company Logo To Make It Shine











About:

Hello, I'm Chiara and I'm here to rebrand your company logo to make it modern and fresh!



Mine is a three steps method:



  1. The brief where you can tell me more about your company, your tone of voice, your values, your communication goal and what do you want to change
  2. The logo rebrand in which I redesign the old logo with cleaner lines, with a studied color palette and I add details to make it more catchy and functional
  3. The reviews with you, the creator of the business, to meet all your needs



The logo is an essential step in the creation of a new company identity or for a restyling and I will help you create the most personal and most functional logo for you!



In the delivery you will always find:

  • The files included in the package you choose
  • A negative and black and white version of your logo 
  • A brand manual that collect all the characteristics of your new identity

Reviews


:

Great logo, it's what I was expecting! I recommend her!💪🏻

:

Ottimo lavoro! molto disponibile!

:

Great work and fast delivery

:

AHHHHHHHHH-MAZING!!!! GREAT to work with .. LISTENED to WHAT i WANTED .. STELLAR Communications throughout! FABULOUS!!!

:

professional seller, great artist.




No comments:

Post a Comment