Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Design Vintage Logo With Handdrawn Illustration











About:

Hello anyone, welcome to my gig :)

If you want an amazing hand drawn logo, i will design an Original hand drawn logo for your business brand or your project. The logo that I create is actually original, it would be unique and special for your brand.



Should be noted, my style is vintage hand drawing logo. If you want is not my style, don't order to me. I just don't want to make you disappointed because i just make a logo design on the same style as same as displayed.



- Easy to communication

- Fast response

- 100% satisfaction

- 100% money back guranteed 



BASIC you will get:

  • One Concept
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)



STANDARD you will get:

  • One Concept
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)
  • Vector file



PREMIUM you will get:

  • One Concept
  • JPG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)
  • Transparent PNG images (hi-res)
  • Vector file
  • Source file



If you need more information about this gig please feel free to message me.



Thank you so much! 



Best regards 

lowobiru

Reviews


:

I asked Lowobiru to conceptualize and create a logo for the house I'm currently renovating and planning to turn into a B&B. I'm not very creative when it comes to things like this, so I was very dependent on Lowobiru's artistic vision, and he/she really delivered. Communication was fantastic and timely, the logo created has the aged, vintage feeling I was hoping for, and I'm very happy with my purchase. 10/10, for sure. I will go to Lowobiru in the future if I want a vintage hand-drawn logo for a project.

:

The seller was great! This was my second time working with the seller, and I’d return again or recommend the seller to others in the future based off of both experiences. I genuinely appreciate the seller’s patience and understanding this go around.

:

If you want a beautiful logo that is unique, professional, and high quality, look no further. Lowobiru is kind, considerate, extremely talented, patient, and very professional. He will work hard to make sure you are satisfied with no complaints. I hope to work with him again for any future projects. He really has an eye for quality design.

:

Excellent Work! Seller created the original art, and I needed a change and was able to make that change a few months later. With fast turnaround. Thank you so much!

:

They have certainly exceeded our expectations, and we look forward to working with them in the future as our needs dictate. They appear to have effortlessly captured and executed our vision for this project.




No comments:

Post a Comment