Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Design Professional Business Logo











About:

I'm offering professional and unique business logo for your company,backed up by years of experience in Logo branding and other projects. 

Different to other designers.I don't use cheap clip arts and other websites logos.I use fresh and new Concepts for new logo designs.

What will you receive?

  • Multiple unique logo concepts
  • 3D mock up designs
  • Print ready vector files
  • Transparent Image
  • Unlimited free revisions
  • 100% ownership rights
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Final Files Formats: AI, PDF, JPEG, PNG
  • Quality customer service, extraordinary value for money
  • 100% vector logo - scale able to any size

Check below key features which makes this gig unique from others. 

  • Designs from scratch
  • Express delivery within 24 hours
  • 24/7 fast response
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee (if not satisfied)
  • Unlimited revisions during the design process i will Modify until you get your dream Logo. 

What i need from you?

  • Your company or business name 
  • Business details
  • Color scheme (if any)

If you have any questions feel free to ask I'll be happy to answer any queries or questions.

Guaranteed you will love my service, Order now!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I would gave been happier if Seller sent me other renderings. I made revisions and seller just sent me all of the files before my approval on the changes.

Seller's Response:

you can put revisions if needed but it's fine

Seller's Response:

Brilliant work . Top service quick response thank you so much !!!

Seller's Response:

thanks for your great words

Seller's Response:

Great service excellent !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment