Monday, April 26, 2021

A Modern Corporate Logo Design











About:

Hello, there!

Welcome to my GIG. I have been working professionally as a creative logo designer for a while now.

I do modern corporate logo design for branding. My clean modern logo design will grab attention as well as convey the accurate message. I am very professional in my work. I listen to my client’s brief carefully before working on it. I can guarantee full cooperation and commitment.



Though I am versatile as a logo designer, I am expert in modern minimalist logo design. I do proper research before starting to design logos. I take extra care of the colour and typographic elements. My logo design is meaningful and create the exact impression that it should.



Check out the packages and if you think I am worthy of working on your project, let me know.

So, if you have any queries, kindly contact me.



***No Complex Illustrations



***You will get only one chosen concept as the final delivery. If you want additional concepts, you have to use the gig extras.



Thanks a lot.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fast and efficient. Would recommend

Seller's Response:

It's been a pleasure working on your project. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Awesome experience!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. I hope we work together again in the future.

Seller's Response:

FAST AND RESPONSIBLE !! GREAT WORK




No comments:

Post a Comment