Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Design Professional Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS LOGO DESIGN gig.

If you are seriously looking for a Professional business logo then don't look any further. This is literally the best, yes you read it right, THE BEST logo design gig for you.



The benefits to reap from this GIG:

- Over thousands of satisfied brands/clients worldwide

- Dedicated & Qualified Designers with 10+ years of experience

- Fluent English Speaker to leave zero communication gap in understanding your original idea

- 24/7 support, We literally spend our life here at Fiverr for your support

- Original & Unique concepts based on your instructions

- Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction



My other styles:

MODERN | VERSATILE | NEGATIVE SPACE | CREATIVE | TEXT | FLAT | MINIMALIST | REALTY | REAL ESTATE | LUXURY | ELEGANT 

 

The only thing holding you back from your success is the CONTINUE BUTTON  on this Gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This project was well designed and executed The seller did such a phenomenal job of taking the concept notes given initially, and executing a design that honestly was better than I imagined the Logo to look. In fact, I provided a couple of image examples but told the seller I like the concept of the provided Logos, but I wante not the exact thing, I wanted mine to stand out and be unique and the seller hit the hammer on the nail. Only needed a revision to color, that's it. I am satisfied an impressed. I would easily use this seller again for my design needs. Kudos to the seller. I will tell anyone I know that is ever in need of a logo design to come here to Fiverr and check him out. THANKS

Seller's Response:

Denise, you have just made to the list of my SUPER CLIENTS :) I must complement your communication skill and a good eye for design. I am confident that this new logo would add value to your brand. Looking forward to collaborate in the future. All the best and thanks for the TIP :)

Seller's Response:

Absolutely brilliant service. I just gave some basic details about my idea, and he totally nailed it. the best service I have received online. I am extremely happy with the concept,and work quality. I highly recommend this service.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on your assignment :) I am happy that you have loved the design and I am sure that this new logo would be a great fit for your brand. Looking forward to work together in the future. All the best

Seller's Response:

Fantastic!! I would highly recommend Jam to anyone looking for superior quality work. I didn’t give Jam a lot to go on and what Jam created is pure magic! I can’t express enough how happy I am with the final Result. I will seek out Jam for all my future projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment