Saturday, May 1, 2021

Make You Unique Boho Watercolor Logo











About:





***************PLEASE NOTE*************

I don't offer refunds!!! I offer unlimited revisions which means I will work with you on your logo until you are 100% satisfied which includes redesigns as well. I spend a lot of time painting every logo to be as detailed as possible and that is the reason I can't offer refunds.

Make sure my style fits you before ordering. 

Thanks!!



For $30 I offer a watercolor logo

+ Source file - so you can change things in the future
+ Full Copyrights 
+Unlimited Revisions



For $50 I offer a watercolor logo with business card

+ Source file - so you can change things in the future

+ Matching Business Card
+ Full Copyrights 
+Unlimited Revisions



For 70$ I offer a watercolor logo, business card and social media kit (avatar + banner)
+ Vector File & Source file - so you can change things in the future + 3D Mockup for advertising 

+ Matching Business Card
+ Full Copyrights 
+Unlimited Revisions 

+Social Media Kit which contains of avatar and matching banner which you can use on social media such as Facebook, Etsy, Instagram etc.


I can paint anything you can imagine, and I guarantee 100% satisfaction with unlimited revisions.

Reviews


:

I have worked with her before! Decided to rebrand my business and hired her again to create my logo, social media banners, and business card designs and it is beautiful! She was super easy to work with. Was very responsive to my messages and ideas and got everything done super fast! I will recommend her to friends and will be coming back for any future needs! Highly recommend!

:

elitelenadesign was a pleasure to work with! Beautiful design delivered quickly and with lovely, kind communication. Very talented artist, highly recommend. Thank you!

:

This is my second time coming to elitelenadesign and I will keep coming back. For anyone that wants this style of logo I 100% recommend them!If you want amazing communication and service then you are in the right spot!

:

This Seller was quick and efficient, she got what I was telling her the first time. Thank you!

:

Fast response time. Easy to work with Logo was just what I was looking for.




No comments:

Post a Comment