Thursday, April 29, 2021

Design Cute Mascot, Cartoon Character Logo Design











About:

Hello! I will design a creative and cute mascot / cartoon character logo design that reflect your brand's unique version and takes your logo design to next level



  • You can start by placing an order and then i will start to work on your logo
  • I will send the logo within 3 - 5 days depend on the order in queue
  • Revisions are welcome before i send all extra files for your order
  • Logo are made on Adobe Illustrator, 100% original , i never using any clip art or template .
  • If you have any ideas, sketches, concept etc. please do share with me. The more details you provide, the better result you get.
  • I won't be able to create a realistic images / design , my work is prefer more cute and cartoony similiar of my portfolio . 
  • If you want to turn your photo into character design, please contact me first before you placing an order.



What you will get in the final result



  • AI and EPS files
  • JPG and PNG files 
  • Any other format you require



If you have any other questions you'd to ask, feel free to contact me . Thanks!

Reviews


:

I gave quite a few concepts and threw out a decent amount of ideas and Agrasuclpto did a wonderful job on the logo! I'm more than pleased with the final outcome. I'm really surprised to have gotten my request within the time frame considering there were 4-6 people in their queue. I really appreciate all of their hardwork!

:

Agrasucipto really took the time to ask me what I wanted in order to understand what I wanted. He went above and beyond with what I asked him to achieve. I am very pleased with his work and would recommend them to anyone looking for a mascot/logo design!

:

Artist was great, completely started from scratch when the first version was not going to work for us, nailed it the second time! Would recommend!

:

I was so happy to have found Agra to do our work! They took my concept very seriously and executed it perfectly. The final work looks better than whatever I could've expected!

:

Incredible designer! Amazing communication and I am so happy with my design, did exactly what I wanted. He was so open to revisions and did everything I said to do, I'm so happy! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment