Monday, April 26, 2021

Unique Minimalist Church ,Church Branding ,Church Religious Or Ministry Logo











About:

Hi there! My name is Emyy and I have 3years of experience in graphic design. If you would like high quality work with a fast turn around, contact me.



My fields of expertise are:

• Logo design

• 3d-mockup

• social media kit



Logo workflow:

• Brief → • Research and reference → • Sketching and design → • Reflection →

→ • Revisions → • Presentation → • Delivery and support







 BEFORE PLACING AND ORDER YOU HAVE TO KNOW: 



  • I do not design Mascot ,Watermark and Detailed logos .I don't refund those orders and mistake orders.
  • If you going with BASIC or STANDARD package, I am expecting from you to send me some idea/concept how logo should look. My job is to bring your idea to life.
  • Revision refers to modification to designs I already did. The revision doesn't mean a completely brand new concept/look of logo.
  • I am NOT offering refund but I do RESPECT your money.
  • you have to select any 1logo for final and make revisions
  • In final any 1 selected.

I'll be glad to be a part of your success

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment