Sunday, April 25, 2021

Design A Signature Logo And Social Media Kit And Branding











About:

IMPORANT NOTES PLEASE READ IT:



1- PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING

Please contact me so we can discuss your ideas before we commit to it. VERY IMPORTANT!



2- READ FAQ ITS IMPORTANT!



Packages description:



BASIC



  • 1. 1 Logo. (2 concepts)
  • 2. 1 Secondary Logo 
  • 3. Profile Pic.

This is a file of the logo made to fit round profile picture without cutting anything out

  • 4. Instagram Icons.

You will get a tailored to your brand collection pack of icons for your insta gram highlights

  • 5. One Branding Application.

This is a banner sized file like a Facebook or Youtube banner.

  • 6. Branding Guide

Complete Brandguide





STANDARD



  • 1. 1 Logo. (4 concepts)
  • 2. 1 Secondary Logo.
  • 3. Profile Picture.
  • 4. Instagram Icons.
  • 5. Three Branding Application
  • 6. Branding Guide
  • 7. Business Card
  • 8. Letterhead



PREMIUM

 (Unlimited revision before delivery)



  • 1. 1 Logo (6 concepts)
  • 2. 1 Secondary Logo.
  • 3. Lo go in light and dark colours
  • 4. Profile Picture.
  • 5. Instagram Icons.
  • 6. Three Branding Application
  • 7. Branding Guide
  • 8. Business Card
  • 9. Letterhead
  • 10. 7 Instagram Templates (Post and Story format 14 files in total, 7 designs)
  • 11. Social Media Icons
  • 12. Pattern (In all colors of your brand)
  • 13. Stamp

Reviews


:

So happy I could cry haha- Kim took my vision and made it the real deal. I wish I could hug him! He has an incredible eye, and a real talent for seeing your vision and bringing it to life. Please use him for your branding.. you will not be disappointed.

:

Kinda like working with a magical being that can read your mind and knows exactly what you want! I know that sounds obscure but seriously...hire him and see what I mean!

:

Delivery was faster than expected, and I got everything I need to finish the branding on my website and social. Beautiful work and well worth it!

:

Kim was a pleasure to work with and I'd recommend him to anyone looking for new branding. I first messaged him to make sure we both understood the creative project and process. He was able to bring my creative vision to life in two days. He is very prompt with communication and making sure that you receive what you're looking. Thanks again :)

:

So happy to find Kim, he is absolutely brilliant from a to z. Communication, delivery time, quick response, suggestions, all was good experience and fun to work with. I will definitely work with Kim. Thank you so much again for the fantastic work.




No comments:

Post a Comment