Tuesday, April 27, 2021

3 Modern Minimalist Flat Icon Business Logo Design











About:

A Heartily welcome to my  3 modern minimalist flat icon business logo design gig.



Hello!!! I’m Mst Laily Khatun.If you are looking for a modern minimalist flat icon business logo design  you are in the right place because I have satisfactory packages for you. Design is the silent ambassador of your brand. I have 3 years of experience in graphic designing with deep interest in branding.

 

I’m expart Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Line art | Text base | Badge | Signature Logo.





Why Hire me:



  1. Unique and creative designs.
  2. 100% satisfaction guarantee.
  3. Extra fast express delivery within 24hrs
  4. Unique High-quality 3 concepts 
  5. all nessery files formats - Ai, eps, pdf, psd, jpeg & .png (pleasecheck my packages)
  6. Unlimited revisions until you’re highly satisfied
  7. Dedicated and Friendly Communication
  8. Best Customer Support even after completion of any order



IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE US ANYTIME.



(NOTE) I DO NOT DESIGN CARTOON/MASCOT LOGOS



(If you have more questions about my service please have a look at the FAQs below)



( Order Now ) please believe  me, you will love my modern professional work.



Regards,

graphic_laily





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment