Thursday, April 29, 2021

Design Luxury Regal Heraldic Family Crest Coat Of Arms Logo











About:

-Welcome to my Gig. 

Do you need a Royal, Luxury, Heraldic LOGO, suitable for any kind of Business or Personal Identity which requires a Noble and Classy Impression?

-You are in the right place.



 When you order you will receive the following from me:

 • High-quality JPEG.

 • 372dpi high-resolution CMYK and RGB

 • Ai, PNG, JPEG, PDF, EPS high-quality formats in gigs extra.

 • 100% ORIGINAL WORK.

 • Fast response and friendly customer service.



PLEASE BE AWARE THAT I DON'T DO MASCOT LOGOS 



PS . Revisions are applied only for the logo , not for the 3D mockups , social media kit and bussines card .



If you have any questions just inbox me.

Thank You

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was absolutely phenomenal to work with Franz, he worked well with everything we threw at him. He ended up creating hands down, a coat of arms that we could've only imagined.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your amazing words . It was such a pleasure working with you in this amazing project . Greetings, Franz .

Seller's Response:

Franzduro created my Coat of Arms exactly as how I envisioned it would be, just by looking at my drawing. He was very patient and professional with redoing parts of the Coat of Arms exactly the way I specified and was very fast and efficient with his timing. There were no issues with communication. His final design is great and I highly recommend him!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much . I truely appreciate your kind words . I did the best to satisfy your needs . Greetings, Franz

:

Over delivered! Communicating with me thru the whole process and made my vision of what I wanted to the T. This will be my go to person from now on and will recommend to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment