Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Design Your Twitch,Gaming,Esports, Sports Mascot Logo











About:



IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please Read and Send me a message before ordering. Services are On sale! Before : Premium Package :$200 Discounted Price : $130 for a limited time offer.



SERVICES :




[ Basic Package ] : 2 Revisions



  • 1 Design, *see 3rd page for sample. Labeled Basic Package
  • Delivered in JPG, PNG, Vector File
  • 2 Revisions
  • Additional Revisions cost $10




[ Improved Design / Standard Package ] 



  • 1 Design, *see 2nd page for sample. Labeled Improved Package
  • Logo Details Upgraded
  • Delivered in JPG, PNG, Vector File in High Res
  • Unlimited Revisions




[ Killer Design / Premium Package ] *MOST ORDERED * BEST SELLING  * SALE!



  • 1 Design, *see 1st page for sample.
  • Logo is created with great effort and time allocation
  • Logo Details is of professional level
  • Shading from simple to complex versions

  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Delivered in JPG, PNG, Vector File in High Res


All artwork are created from scratch.

*please note that i sometimes use paid fonts which are commercially i bought. You need to purchase for your own commercial use. If you want me to  use a 100% free font just please let me know

  


Reviews


:

Unbelievable work! I had a bad experience with a different artist and then I found Jeromae and blew me away! Highly recommend. Only had one revision to add to his design. If you look at his work you will get exactly the quality you need. Will definitely use again!

:

Absolutely outstanding service and final product the seller was able to professionally handle with some difficult requests abs far exceeded my expectations I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this seller....dont hesitate to try him out

:

Took longer than expected but the work is doing amazing ! Excited to have it done and able to show off the new logo

:

Jeromae went above and beyond, at every step of the process, in the end I got more than I expected.

:

Great skills. Great communication! Direct understanding of my wishes! I would highly recommend this artist and will definately come back!




No comments:

Post a Comment