Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Design An Elegant Minimalist Logo











About:

I am passionate and dedicated in logo designs, i cultivate, create, and inspire

brands in connecting and communicating with target audience by crafting them a custom Minimalist logo

and brand identity that makes them noticeable and Memorable.



PROCESS



Send us your logo requirements as

Logo name

Preferred Colors

Description about your Business 

Target audience etc..



After know the needs, i start working on various logo concepts&ideas

then i submit first drafts for your review and you can ask for revision until you

satisfy with the final designs. We work together step by step to ensure a very successful end. 



What you will get: 



  • Superb Minimalist fresh designs
  • PNG, Vector, Source files
  • Copyright documents
  • Social media kit
  • Stationery



I assure

  • Friendly service
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Better communication



 To find the perfect solution for your needs, please contact me.



Please read FAQ for more INFO



Best regards









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Drawing was more perfect that I imagined. I needed a drawing for my business and didn’t have an exact picture to go on, but the seller did a great job communicating and the drawing was amazing. Seller was on time and also extremely talented. Will be ordering more drawings in the future.

Seller's Response:

I delivered logo within 16 hrs and I got 5 stars for very 1st delivery. very happy

:

This designer is absolutely AMAZING! Follows directions well but can also improvise excellence! I’ve requested 2 designs and have been floored at how perfect they were! Literally mind blown. So sooooo very good lol! 10/10 Bojan is THE BEST!!! Will definitely use logos_store again.

:

Initially, I only had a couple of "concepts" / ideas in my head and I sent all I could to give an overview of what I envisaged. In a one of days, we were working on final drafts! It was a great turnaround and I ended up with a cool, fresh, modern logo that I am proud to show on my website. Thank YOU

:

She’s so professional and she really knows how capture a moment and puts her all into anything I would recommend her to everyone wanting to have a logo for any establishment her artwork is truly one of a kind.




No comments:

Post a Comment