Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Design 3 Minimalist Logo Concepts With Unlimited Revisions











About:

Welcome to this MINIMALIST LOGO DESIGN gig.

We are here to help you communicate your business idea with the design language of the future, The Minimalist Logo Design.

It has become a want, to convey the idea directly on the face without any distraction of unwanted design elements, hence leaving zero confusion in understanding the brand image for the end-user (the potential customer).

We strive for two things in design, simplicity, and clarity. And great design is always born of these two.



The benefits to reap from this GIG:

  • Over thousands of satisfied brands/clients worldwide
  • Dedicated & Qualified Designers with 10+ years of experience.
  • Fluent English Speaker to leave zero communication gap in understanding your original idea.
  • 24/7 support, I literally spend my life here at Fiverr for your support.
  • Original concepts based on your instructions.
  • Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction depending upon the package you purchase.



Our Expertise:

MINIMALIST | MODERN | VERSATILE | NEGATIVE SPACE | CREATIVE | TEXT | FLAT | MONOGRAM | 3D | BUSINESS LOGO | LUXURY | ELEGANT | 

 

The only thing holding you back from your success is the CONTINUE BUTTON  on this Gig

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Jamjellyzxc is the ART KING. I am telling you that I have not witnessed this level of skill, talent, and behavior in my 10 years in the agency profession. Apart from the fact that he is working from the other end of the world, his turnaround time was faster than I could manage on my schedule. The revisions were done with maximum effort with zero complaints. He literally turned an abstract concept into a brand. I came across many many other sellers so I know what you are struggling with, Trust me - just place the order, you will never regret it. I highly recommend going for the premium package as it is the best for just $195; in terms of value for your money.

Seller's Response:

I am glad that you have loved your new design and I am sure it would be perfect visual fit in your brand launch. Looking forward to collaborate in the future. All the best

Seller's Response:

Working with Jamjelly was an absolute pleasure! If you're scrolling through Fiverr wondering, "Which designer will be amazing for me?" then, scroll NO FURTHER. Jam is incredible to work with and will guide you through the process, and provide you with outstanding results, even if you're like me, and not sure what exactly you're looking for. The best thing about him is that he is fast, incredibly creative, and fun to work with. He is also extremely easy to get in touch with and I knew that I would receive a response first thing in the morning. I really liked how he took my thoughts and directed them into a great logo. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted it to look like in the beginning but he

Seller's Response:

It is being a wonderful experience working with you :) And I am a fan of your exceptional communication skills. You have enabled me to get you the best results and I am sure that the new logo would add value to your brand. Looking forward to collaborate in the future. All the best :)

Seller's Response:

One of the best designers I have ever worked with. I own a small business. I shared my brief and a rough sketch of ideas. I am not a very creative person, and when describing what I wanted, I felt I was unable to articulate what I had pictured in my mind. Jamjelly took care of everything and delivered even better than my expectations, and I love the mockup presentation of the design. Every part of the order was a 5-star experience. Ideas were very nice, communication was prompt, and the final product is exceptional! I would recommend Jamjellyzxc to anyone looking for a design service.




No comments:

Post a Comment