Friday, April 30, 2021

Design A Simple Logo For A Fashion And Retail Business











About:

Hey I am Nine

Welcome to my gigs offer, I will create design a simple logo for a fashion and retail for your business. I hope we can make good cooperation during the project until done than for the future.



I will give you in basic package service

------

1. file just jpg, png (not include eps format)

2. Logo design is done for 1 day ( if you need faster, just give me $5 )

3. the revision is limit (you can make more revision and see my additional)



------

We advise you to take the best package.

Why? Because you will get: 



  • Your logo will be created by a professional designer

  • the unlimited revision in proses round
  • Top priority support
  • Full ownership of the logo along with Source File (vector)
  • Better design process & result; more concepts to choose + more revisions + satisfaction guarantee


-----------

you need more service for your business we also available for stationery, social media kit, mockup (flat,3d, realistic and more), t-shirt, wall, etc 

-----------



If you need more questions about my service, just tell me and send us what you need!!!



best regard

Nineart

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great experience, the result meet my expectation, although i need 3-4 revisions but it was all done in one day. Really recommended!

Seller's Response:

thanks for your order ... hope work again with you future

Seller's Response:

It was such a pleasure working with this seller. She responded to my questions in a timely manner and was very pleasant to work with.

Seller's Response:

thanks for your order

Seller's Response:

Beautiful logo design with quick delivery!




No comments:

Post a Comment