Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Design A Professional Feminine Logo For You











About:

Hi there ! 

I am a Professional Graphic Designer with 4+ years of experience in Graphic Industry, expertise as Logo Maker, You'll get creative & unique logo design for your business.



  • Talented Logo Designer
  • Fully custom made, creative, original, UNIQUE and AWESOME designs
  • 8 hrs super fast delivery
  • Professional customer support 24/7
  • High Quality work
  • 100% money back policy if not satisfied




 WHAT DO YOU GET? 



 ✔ Highly Professional, UNIQUE & High Quality designs

 ✔ UNLIMITED Revisions until you are 100% satisfied

 ✔ 100% original & unique vector design from Adobe Illustrator

 ✔ Vector Source Files (scalable without any quality loss) (AI, EPS,PSD, PDF) for the final design ✔ PROFESSIONAL Communication & Outstanding Customer Support ✔ Guaranteed High Quality work



I am not Doing Cartoon & Custom Character Logos.



If you have any question, 

Feel free to Contact Me I'll be happy to help.



Place Your Order Without Any Hesitation. 

Reviews


:

Exactly what I wanted. He was very patient with my revisions and I had many because I didn’t know what I wanted. But once I figured it out it was One and Done. I’ve only used him this far and don’t see a reason to go anywhere else.

:

Response time is great and very patient but couldn’t get my design right so I had to settle. If you want average with nothing special he’s great I guess

:

It was very good working, with Seller, I had several revisions but they were all adjusted. They were very patient with me. The quality of work was excellent and I will be buying using this person again.

:

Corner was prefect I get all my work done by him he is amazing and professional and really provides what you ask of him I will be back soon for more work

:

I was very impressed the artwork and the delivery time was quick. Just a couple of days turnaround. I love the whole experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment