Monday, April 26, 2021

Design Logo For Photography, Travel, Law Firm And Ecommerce Online Store











About:

Welcome to my versatile logo design gig services,

A logo can make a company/business’s main image. So it is very important to choose a creative and very professional logo design that can uplift your brand image!

If you need an original & unique logo design service with FAST DELIVERY and UNLIMITED REVISIONS Just place your order in my gig and get awesome logo design services.





WHY TRUST ME AND BENEFITS YOU GET?

✅ Customer satisfaction is more important to me.

✅ I can make 100% creative, unique and fresh logo design for your business

✅ 24/7 customer support

✅ Friendly communication 

✅ Fast delivery

✅ Refund guaranteed 

 

WHAT YOU’LL GET FROM MY PACKAGE

✅ BASIC PACKAGE:

 2 simple concept, finally get JPEG + PNG + 3D Mockup file

STANDARD PACKAGE:

 3 Original & Unique Designs concept with finally get JPEG + PNG + 3D Mockup + Ai vector

✅ PREMIUM PACKAGE:

 Pro Services till Satisfaction with all formats.

 

PLEASE VISIT MY PORTFOLIO:

http://bit.ly/2vRzZgd



Note: I haven't experience mascot or cartoon designing.



Feel free to contact me if you have any queries, concerns or questions :)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I have to say for my first time ordering this artist did an amazing job definitely will be doing business in the future !

Seller's Response:

It's a real pleasure for me. Thanks a million for your first order. Definitely, we will work again in the future! :)

Seller's Response:

I wanted to change the name of my company, as I didn't like my other choices. Again, I received a logo that first time I saw it, I loved it! Very fast at initial response time and delivery time. Quality of the work its very professional. Highly recommend

Seller's Response:

Great experience for the 3rd time. Fast delivery. I explain what I’ve looking for and they always exceed my expectations. Highly recommend

:

Thank you so much :)




No comments:

Post a Comment