Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Business Logo Design, Business Graphic Design











About:

Why nowadays some business getting more successful? Because they have a story behind their business.



A business is incomplete without using a unique logo. You've found the right gig to create your business logo & business graphic design.



Our promise:

If you decide to work with us, you will get a unique brand identity that increase your transaction. Because we create a story, not just a logo.



Our work process:

After completing our questionnaire, we create several logos depending on packages.

Once one is chosen, we mutually develop colors, fonts until we get the PERFECT logo.



Please feel free to ask as many QUESTIONS as needed before ORDERING.



24/7 online (if not, it means NIGHT time zone. Apologize!)

NaSu

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nasu was so great to work with. I gave her some websites to look at and some words for my brand. She turned it into a masterpiece with very little direction or vision from me. Her response times were incredibly fast. I was the slow one if anything. I ordered the most expensive package which came with unlimited revisions. I had a lot for her. Not because of her, because of me. She was so patient with me, never complained, and always delivered quickly. I would recommend her over and over again! A true professional. Thank you again Nasu!

:

Having never used Fiverr before I was a little sceptical but Nasu had excellent reviews and great delivery time listed. I can only re-iterate what others have said: swift communication, great flexibility and very polite. Nasa addressed all of my design requirements and provided the 5 initial concept designs for my company logo which displayed a range of well-thought-out options taking into account my business goal, target market and personal preference on style. I requested 3 modifications to my chosen design concept and these were made within 5 minutes of my request! Upon approval, I received the final document within 10 minutes. I 100% recommend Nasu.

:

Thank you Jason for PURCHASING our THE SENIOR (PREMIUM) package. The client Jason ordered directly without contacting me. I appreciate that trust & confidence in my services. Wish you tons of success!

:

I needed a logo for my little business and had absolutely no idea what it should look like. Nasu convinced me with her absolute creativity the first time and created a top logo out of nothing. I would prefer it again at any time and can only recommend it to everyone.

:

They was really professional in the worked, communicated and make the interface easy to understand and precised when asking for details on the logo. They helped in anyway that was needed as well was understanding of what was asked of them. They also replied in minutes which made everything feel a lot smoother. All in all, would recommend to any growing business.




No comments:

Post a Comment