Monday, April 26, 2021

Create Amazing Custom Esport Logo For Twitch, Youtube, Etc











About:

Hi!

welcome to Kurvacadavra gig!

I will create amazing custom premium gaming logo. 



Please choose the package directly in my gig and I'll start working your logo.

Feel free to message me if you need another things. 



Happy shopping!

Reviews


:

This is my 3rd time working with this Seller ...Kurvacadavra does amazing work! Has excellent service and communication and Very Timely! I would recommend them to anyone looking for artwork to be done ...I will certainly be back again myself.

:

The artist took my initial concept and turned it into exactly what I wanted it to be. Their communication was excellent, and their work was precise.

:

The best around

:

Good listener and the design is really cool

:

Thanks! Great Job.




No comments:

Post a Comment