Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Create Unique Attractive Cartoon Mascot And Business Logo











About:

Hello there, Welcome to my gig



In this gig i will draw any kind of Mascot Cartoon logos

please check my portfolio:  https://bit.ly/37t8Htm

I will provide any kind of Mascot Cartoon logos all you needs, for company or idea that you want. 

I am ready to make a awesome unique creative work for you. With the delivery on time 



Why you should pick me ?



  • Friendly & professional
  • Unique highest quality designs
  • 100% original my own works



What i'am gonna provide you :



Flat LOGO

  • 1 Concept
  • High Resolution (300dpi) JPG file
  • Transparency
  • Unlimited Revision



Best Quality LOGO (recommended)





  • 1 Concept
  • High Resolution (300dpi) JPG file
  • Transparency
  • Editable File
  • 3D Mock-up
  • Unlimited Revision







High Quality Premium LOGO





  • 1 Concept
  • High Resolution (300dpi) JPG file
  • Transparency
  • Editable File
  • 3D Mock-up
  • Social media kit
  • Unlimited Revision



I love to work on interesting projects with great people like you so don't hesitate to contact me 



Note : All artwork are created from Sketch. if you satisfied with the sketch i'll send it on time.



Thank you 

Shangraphics007



Mascot / Gaming / e Sports / cartoon mascot / YouTube gaming logo / Business logo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

shangraphics007 always provides excellent work. I have used their services several times and have always been very happy with the quality, communication and timeliness of the orders.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! Great communication, Clear instructions. Thanks for hiring me again, look forward to doing more works for you !!

Seller's Response:

Great service

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience! Great communication, Clear instructions. Thanks for hiring me, would love to work with you again !!,

Seller's Response:

awesome work. amazing work. will definitely get more work done




No comments:

Post a Comment