Friday, April 30, 2021

Design An Elegant Watercolour Logo











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER, TO HELP ME PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST POSSIBLE EXPERIENCE!



Looking for an elegant watercolour logo for your website or business? 

You've come to the right place!



Hi, my name is David and this is my Watercolor Logo Gig, only on Fiverr.



So, what do you get for your buck?



Quality, Creativity, Excellent Service & Communication and Fast Delivery.



Why go for my gig? 



Because I always thrive for excellence and would never put my name on something I wouldn't use for my own business.



You'll also get:



- High Quality Resolution

- Printable logo

- Deliverable files will be JPG and Transparent PNG

- Creative work



- Excellent Communication

- 100% buyer satisfaction is my priority

- Fantastic customer support!



Reviews


:

Everything about my experience with this artist was amazing. He went out of his way to make more edits than he charged me for and the work he made was better than I had expected. I can't recommend him more. I will definitely be working with him again in the future.

:

Collaborating with graveyardshiftx has been nothing but wonderful! I have worked with 3 other artists on my logo and none of them came close to the talent, skill, passion, or communication that graveyardshiftx exhibited! From one perfectionist to another—you will not be disappointed

:

What a great person to work with given the inevitable complications of describing inner vision with an artist. He was so patient and open to ideas, and delivered a beautiful logo for me on time for my project. I would recommend working with this gentleman on your logo project and would definitely work with him again, any day :)

:

David is absolutely amazing! I was genuinely surprised with the product he finished with. He is so creative that it blew my mind. His communication skills are top notch and he has a strong ability to understand and then create what you need. His services are highly recommended! Thanks David!

:

Very patient and over-delivered. I would admit that it was challenging for me to articulate my vision. However, he was patient, understanding, and even gave me different variations of my logo because he sensed that I may change my mind again...LOL. I definitely will use him again if he is up to it...LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment