Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Design Professional Business Logo With Copyrights











About:

Hi there, welcome to our gig!



We have expertise in creating Modern and Premium brand identities. Each business requires a professional logo to effectively convey their services and create an everlasting presence.  

Thus, We focus on creating simple yet effective designs that leave an enduring impression on the customer's mind.



You are paying a QUALITY GIG to receive a HIGH-END PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS DESIGN along with PREMIUM SERVICES.



MASCOT DESIGNS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN BASIC OR STANDARD GIGS.



Advantages of getting this GIG:



* Combination of experience and creativity.

* TOP NOTCH quality designs

* Transparent and High resolution file types.

* Complete Branding Guide

* Custom Logo.

* Fast support.

* Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied. 



Customer satisfaction is our top priority!



Please review the FAQ section for further clarification.



All the copyrights will belong to the customer after completion.



If you have any queries, feel free to contact us. 



Corporate Logo | Logo Design | Premium | Professional | Modern | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design | Business Logo Design

Reviews


:

I asked for one logo "based off of" my current design. Seller took my logo, changed the font / file format, and sent it back to me. The second logo is obviously a stock piece of work with no thought put into individual identity. Work was completed ahead of schedule, which is made less impressive considering the lack of apparent effort put into it.

:

This seller took the initial concept I asked for and brought it to life from the initial amateur concept to a more professional detailed image. Everything was done in a very timely manner which exceeded my expectations. After the first logo design was made very miner tweaks were needed in my opinion to make the image perfect. I described to them what I wanted and my exact vision was brought to life. Would definitely recommend service is A1. I would also use again for the future

:

This is my first time using this platform and starting my own business. Shailene was beyond patient, kind, prompt, great communicator, and made my process very easy because I was nervous. All revisions were made (there were a few) until my satisfaction! What I already had, my vision, and detail were definitely executed and I couldn't be more satisfied. My business now has a great first and lasting impression and will speak for itself, thanks to the great work done. I will definitely use Shailene in the future, you should too!

:

Overall I am satisfied, we had a small miscommunication at from the start, but I was offered a 30 dollar refund to fix the mix up which I appreciated. The designs were better than what I could come up with myself so I am satisfied with the end result. If one thing was changed, I supposed it would be the time from from start to finish, though I understand we had some complications that extended the time frame. Overall, I'd recommend this and I think the large majority of people will be happy with what they get.

:

They were good, however all of their art work is clip art. My sister ended up designing a logo for us in the end and found all of their clip art off of the internet. The actual designer provided good customer service.




No comments:

Post a Comment