Thursday, April 29, 2021

Design Watercolor , Feminine Brand Logo











About:

Hi there,



Its me your Missdesign001 presenting you another Amazing Gig of Watercolor, Signature and Feminine Logos



Here is some Features of this Great Watercolor, Signature and Feminine Gig



I will Design a Classy Elegant and Feminine logo for You .



Purely Elegant , feminine and unique Designs



What is needed to get a Perfect Brand logo?



· A slight idea of what you need to be done

and  

· most importantly a Designer who understands your Idea



And I am The Designer who will understand your idea perfectly and will provide you designs with Money back guarantee. 



What will you get in my gig ?



·  Unique , Creative and Modern Female Logo Ideas.

·  Very High Quality Professional Logo Designs.

·  Friendly 24/7 Customer Service.

·  On Time Delivery





Files You Will Get in Basic gig



·   Very High Quality PNG (Transparent Background) Logo File

·   High Resolution JPG File 



CONTACT ME ANYTIME TO GET YOU BRANDING FEMININE LOGO DONE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS

ORDER NOW and make most of my SERVICES

Reviews


Seller's Response:

OMG!! I absolutely love, love, love missdesign001's work and her attitude! She has great communication skills and she is so patient and very gifted. I am going to be honest here, I showed her a logo I got done somewhere else and hated it. Missdesign001 changed my life and she brought my vision to life in a way I could not even imagine. Her work is FIRE!!! She has got to be the best on Fiverr!! No one could achieve for me what she has achieved for me!! Thank you! I referred you to all my friends while you were still working on my logo! lol

Seller's Response:

thank you soooooooooooooooooooooo much dear for such a lovely feedback that is what called actual rewards :) am always here dear to serve you with my best :) thanks again

Seller's Response:

The sell was very responsive and understanding. Being first time she was reassuring and very helpful. Not knowing exactly what i wanted just minor details she brought her creativity and came up with a good design and from there we both added and subtracted some ideas and she nailed it. I am very happy with the final result and would recommend again and again. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

thank you for your kind words

Seller's Response:

Missdesign001 is amazing! She is so patient, kind and sweet. My product is beautiful. I feel like I met a new friend that has an amazing gift! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment