Monday, April 26, 2021

Your Modern Minimalist Luxury Logo Design











About:

You're welcome. 



Modern minimalist logo for your business or brand.



My goal here is to work with you to create a modern minimalist logo design for your business that will differentiate you from your competitors, grow your business and get customer's engagement.



I strive to carefully analyze clients needs and requests, to ensure that your logo sends the right message and appeal to your customers.



My process is of minimalist approach, hence all needless element will be excluded from your business logo design, to stay simple, minimalist, get noticed easily and memorable



After placing your order, a brief questionnaire will be presented to you to get started.



Design Process:

BRIEFING | RESEARCH | SKETCHING | DESIGN | FEEDBACKS | FINAL DELIVERY | SUPPORT



For any clarifications, kindly send me message for a free consultation.



Minimalist | Modern | business logo | Logo design | Luxury | Professional | unique



Let's get your logo done together!



I look forward to working with you.

Gan

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ive made over 20 logos on Fiverr and this has to be the best work and customer experience i have had!!! Will be doing all of my clients work through him. Amazing! Went above and beyond.

Seller's Response:

A very good experience and pleasure working with the client...We communicated very openly from the beginning of the project. Thank you for your order again. Best Regards, Gan.

Seller's Response:

Absolutely incredible!! This is my first time using Fiverr, and I literally got my logo done in a very seamless manner. The designer got my ideas easily and came out with a great result. The logo was designed in a minimalist way as I envisioned, and the colors were spot on. To mention, the logo was delivered in a very timely manner, I couldn't ask for more. I'll definitely use the services again, and will also recommend to our community. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

It was a real pleasure working on your logo design. Thank you for your order, and I wish you the best of luck on your project.

Seller's Response:

Gan is a top professional...He asked very good questions in the design brief, and I got confident to work with him. I'm very pleased with the result, and I look forward to more collaboration. Definitely worth my money, and I'll recommend his services. Thank you for the great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment