Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Design Awesome Game Logo Title











About:

Hi...

Welcome to my Premium TEXT GAME LOGO gig.

As an experienced graphic designer, I'll help you to design a cool, profesional & awesome text logo for your game or app.

Every design will be drawn in vector format from scratch. No clip-art or free source vectors are used. You will get the following facilities :



  • Free revisions
  • Premium Designs
  • 300 DPI designs
  • JPG and PNG files in high resolution
  • 100% Satisfaction
  • Money back guarantee



NOTE:

You can choose one of my packages that best suits your budget and needs.

only create text based logo, I can't make mascot or Illustration characters.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime. I'm looking forward to working with you!



Best Wishes,

Widya

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very very very awesome! Fast response!!! Didn’t have to tell her anything she came up with a great game title for me !!! Will definitely use her again !!

Seller's Response:

Thanks...😊

:

Widya was very intuitive. Interpreted my vision perfectly. Created a game logo. I am very pleased with the final product. Excellent response time and turnaround time was very quick.

:

thanks...😊

:

Great service!




No comments:

Post a Comment