Saturday, May 1, 2021

Luxury Beauty Fashion And Boutique Logo











About:

       Welcome to my Luxury Beauty Fashion and Boutique Logo Design GIG



Are you looking for a Luxury Beauty, Fashion, and Boutique Logo Design? Look no further!



In this gig, I will do a professional luxury logo for your brand or business like Fashion / Beauty / Boutique or any other. My logo is very professional, attractive, and simple + conceptual with multiple concepts. This is very helpful for your brand or business.



My Services:



- Multiple Concepts

- 100% Satisfaction

- HQ JPEG, PNG Files

- Source Files ( VECTOR + AI )

- Luxury + Professional

- Unlimited Revisions

- Fast Delivery

- Money-Back Guarantee



If you have any query feel free to ask me. I will respond to you very quickly.



REGARDS!

Your Logo maker











Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had the pleasure of working with Hamxa with a logo for my start up company. He showed me he genuinely cared about what I wanted and was extremely patient, kind and professional every step of the way. I will definitely recommend his services and will 100% use him again. Thanks again !

Seller's Response:

Pleasure to working with you, Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

He is outstanding to work with he is very patients and walked me through every step of the way. I highly recommend him he is what you call going above and beyond for a customer.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, would love to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

this guy is a legend. he adhered to our companies policy and procedures and was patient with us the whole way through. never complained about all the changes our team needed done and delivered an amazing logo for us on time. highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment