Thursday, April 29, 2021

Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

About This Gig



Hello Everyone!!



I'm Anu, a 6+ years of experienced professional graphic designer.

Are you looking for a Minimalist Business Logo for your brand or company identity?

Yes!! You are at the right place now.

I’m here to design awesome, innovative & unique emblems or whatever your target community based designs for you. I will make your Ideas become the best minimalist design ever. I 100% focus on original logo identity based on your demand to design an amazing, professional minimalist design, making each that instantly signal your brand or company identity.





I'm with a passion to bring the easily remembered Original Minimal Emblems with the best Quality at a Fair price for my customers.



My Packages



Basic Package ($40):

Ø One innovative logo concept

Ø JPEG

Ø 3D Mockup



Standard Package ($70):

Ø Two innovative logo concepts (To choose by customer)

Ø JPEG transparent

Ø One Vector File

Ø 3D Mockup



Premium Package ($120):

Ø Three innovative logo concepts (To choose by customer)

Ø JPEG & PNG

Ø Vector File

Ø 3D Mockup



Now place your order and feel the friendly and excellent service..

Reviews


:

My experience was good. There was a slight communication issue, but that's not her fault. Also, I think Fiverr changed their platform a bit & anu wasn't able to help me with it. It caused me to order another gig (accidently) - which again isn't completely the seller's fault. I would have liked help with how to manuver it better (like return that purchase), but again is that isn't completely anu's fault. My only comment is that I would have hoped she knew the platform enough to help guide me through the confusion. But at the end of the day, I got two good logo's.

:

very happy with the final result.she is a great profesional. she got the idea from the start and she did all the adjustments asked. she was very patient with me thorugh the process :P. i would hire her services again :)

:

Anu is very responsive and fast with edits! Working over the internet is difficult for a visual item, but as long as you have a clear thought in mind and can communicate it, she's worth it. Dollar to time and value ratio is very good.

:

Outstanding customer service and truly wonderful design. I've hired Anu multiple times and recommended her to many people. When you find someone who really "gets" you, you've got a real winner. That's Anu for sure!

:

Dozens of consistent monthly orders with Anu over the past 3 years. Highly recommend she is the best and highly reliable for anyone professional who needs someone reliable for their business needs. Great job Anu. On to next months order thank you ma'am!




No comments:

Post a Comment