Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Modern And Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

Hello!



Thank you for coming to my Business Logo Design gig.

The logo is the main point for the success of any business. If you are seriously looking for a Fantastic, creative, modern, flat minimal logo for your brand start-up? Then you are in the right place.



I am able to design a unique and memorable brand identity design for your Company, Business, brand, Website, App, Blog, and any use which will take your business to the next level.



Here's my Portfolio: https://flic.kr/s/aHskKwKQ3W



Why choose me?



100% Original & custom logo design concepts

High-quality editable source and vector files

Full Copyrights

On-Time Delivery

Unlimited revisions for your 100% satisfaction

Reliable and quick communication

Lifetime Priority support

No Mascot/ Cartoons

Money-back guarantee



I'm SB Bandara professional graphic designer with 7 years of experience creating brand identities for small to large scale businesses.  



If you want to know anything, check the FAQ below, or feel free to contact me. Always happy to help! 



Kind regards,

SBBandara

Reviews


:

Sbbandara provided a business logo design, source files, resolution files, vector file, and a social media kit ahead of schedule. He was absolutely wonderful to work with. He delivered exactly what he said he would deliver and provided several really great options. He then made the changes we requested via different mock-ups so that we could see different ideas and choose our favorite parts of each mock-up for our final version/logo. He is extremely responsive and easy to communicate with. We were in continuous communication throughout the project via chat. I HIGHLY recommend Sbbandara and will absolutely use him again for my next project.

:

First time I've ever used this site before so was a little bit nervous about what the results would be. Doing a business rebrand and not really knowing what I wanted, he's done a fantastic job, cost effective and a quick turnaround. Really impressed!!

:

sbbandara was very professional and incredibly easy to work with. The entire process was fast and I never once felt like I wasn't going to get the product I was looking for. sbbandara's work looks very professional and his range is vast. I would HIGHLY recommend him!

:

Surprisingly quick to generate the initial 3 drafts, which were nicely aligned with my brief. When I then asked for a number of modifications from combining different elements of the drafts until I was happy with the final design, the response was almost instant every time. Very professional work and I'm happy with the final product. Certainly recommend SBBandara and would use him again.

:

He was amazing to work with. Extremely helpful, and delivered the finished results on time and made revisions as needed.




No comments:

Post a Comment