Sunday, April 25, 2021

Create Vintage Logo With Art Noveau Illustration











About:

Hi, Friends... :) 



Please contact me before placing an order !!!



I will do hand drawn logo or illustration designs with hand draw in my style like this portfolio of this GIG.

Select PREMIUM Package if you’re looking for same quality hand drawn result as it shown in my portfolio.





PREMIUM:


-One Logo Concept

-JPEG and PNG images with high resolution

-Vector file
-Source file




STANDARD:


-One Logo Concept
-Standard Quality designs
-Transparent PNG images

-Vector file




BASIC:


-One Concept

-JPEG or PNG images with high resolution (300ppi)

-Transparent PNG images (hi-res)



NOTE:
For best result please give me clear reference image and all detail that you need.
if you have any other idea in your mind, please contact me first before placing an order


Best Regards

Yadisab



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very helpful, responsive, attentive to details and a great artist; definitely enjoyed working with the artist and would recommend them. Very happy with our results.

Seller's Response:

Thank you thank you so much, really happy and enjoying do this job. So patience and give clear direction. So generous, very good communication, Thank you very very much

Seller's Response:

Yadisab was a pleasure to work with and is excellent artist that has patience and takes direction very well. The artwork is very detailed and beautiful Thank you Yadisab

Seller's Response:

Thank you thank you so much, realy happy and enjoying do this job, give clear dirrection with very beatiful sketch, Thank you very much, and so generous

Seller's Response:

Yadisab is the best. He continues to revise until I am happy with my design. Sometimes I do not always know exactly what I want, and he works with me until I have realized my vision. Top notch designer!




No comments:

Post a Comment