Sunday, April 25, 2021

Modern Professional Logo For Your Business Or Branding











About:

Welcome To My Logo Design Gig:



Hi,

If you are looking for a professional Logo Designer for your Company, Brand, Product, Blog, Website or any other projects then you are the right place.





Why should we work together?



☞ Did you ever know that A Logo must be Designed with following Key factors? 

  • Uniqueness (To identify your Brand easily)
  • Attractiveness (To Boost your Business)
  • Memorable (To make Repeating Customers or Visitors)



I will provide you unique attractive and memorable Logo design



☞ What you will get:

★ High Quality Unique Logo

★ Multiple Concepts

★ High Resolutions Files (JPG,PNG,PDF,AI,PSD,EPS etc)

★ Unlimited Revisions

★ Friendly Service

★ Free Changes

★ Full Copyright

★ All Necessary Files

★ 100% Money Back Guarantee If you are not satisfied 



I will Design:

Professional | Minimalist | Flat | Modern | Text | Technology | Social Media | Custom Logo Design | Real Estate | Construction | YouTube Channel | Beauty Care | Finance | Food |Fashion | Travel | Event | Marketing | Retail | Sports & Fitness | Amazon | E-commerce | and More Logos.



Please feel free to contact me for any question

Thanks for your Time.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Tahersky was wonderful about communicating with me throughout the process. He worked with me until I got the exact images that I wanted. He is very detail oriented and his designs were beautiful. I will be contacting him again for more images!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. Best of luck!

Seller's Response:

I have worked with Taher multiple times and he never disappoints! After submitting the initial request I changed some of my ideas. Before I was able to send him the revisions one of the options he presented me were in line with my new thinking. He is professional, intuitive, creative and fast. If you are even considering it, just try him. You will not be disappointed!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your most valuable feedback.

:

If you're thinking about it - GO FOR IT. The designer was incredibly helpful, fast and responsive. He listened to what my vision is and made it come to life. Thank you so much for your hard work. I will use the service again in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment