Sunday, April 25, 2021

Make A Shoes Logo Of Your Sneakers Store











About:

Hi,

I can make unique logo about shoes, any shoes you want, any color, any brand, any type of shoes. And I just need a few days to do it. tell me what you want, and I will make it for you. as fast as I can. Of course with high resolution



WHAT YOU GET :

high resolution

3D Mockup

source file PSD

fast delivery



so if you are still confused please contact me. I will help you.

regards Ottow geisller

Reviews


Seller's Response:

First service i bought on Fiverr and THIS guy, doesn't disapoint. He answered as fast as he could, asked about everything i wan't multiple times and was so nice in everything. Ordered a sneakerlogo with brandname and look at the result. Such a unique and pretty work. Definitly again!

:

Thank u so much boss

:

Heard of him through my discord and happy to say I really like the outcome. Works fast and I will definitely bring him my business again sooner rather than later. Thanks again Ottow

:

Easy to work with, everything I asked for was how I wanted it. Definitely recommend if you starting up a sneaker page

:

Final product was way above expectations. He is great at communicating in a timely manner. I recommend him to anyone.




No comments:

Post a Comment