Sunday, April 25, 2021

Design Awesome Retro Vintage Badge Logo For Your Business











About:

Hello,
Welcome to my Awesome Retro Vintage Badge Logo Service for your business/website/company.


I am Priyontika, a LEVEL 2 SELLER with 2k+ Orders | Level 2 Seller | 1k+ Reviews. So, If you are looking for a professional and awesome retro vintage logo design, then you are in the right place.


My Work Portfolio:https://bit.ly/2AKDY0y


What You Will GET:


✔ Friendly and respectful communication and fast response.
✔ 100% Satisfaction.
✔ Source files
✔ Printable
✔ High Quality image (2000px x 2000px).
✔ 3D mockup.
✔ SOCIAL MEDIA KIT(GIG EXTRA)
✔ Unlimited reversions until 100% perfect


Why Should you Upgrade to Higher Packs?


- Get Custom Designs.
- Superior details and quality.
- Get editable Source Files.
- Get Unlimited Revisions & Satisfaction Guarantee.
- PDF file


NOTE: My portfolio displays logo designs that fall under STANDARD and PREMIUM Pack only. Please order the appropriate pack to receive such a quality of work.



My Work Style: Vintage; Retro; Hipster; Company; Website; Blog; Product label; Business; Brand; Badge; Monogram; Stamp; Seal; Flat; Minimalist; Crest; Sports; t-shirt; and Shield logo design.



Order me and get work very fast.


*Best Regards*

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller did a great job. She came up with some really good concepts. I had my own design through Adobe Spark but just needed those final touches and needed her expertise to get my logo finalized. She did a great job of communicating and was very responsive. Very happy with the final design and I would not hesitate to use her services again or refer her to anyone.

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed to working with you.You are very helpful and communicative buyer. Will love to work with you again.Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

My seller was awesome. I really enjoyed working with seller. I am a difficult person to work with and she worked with me and had great patience. I will always work with this seller if available. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

I really enjoyed working with you. You are a very helpful and communicative buyer. Will love to work with you again. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Seller was timely and polite when communicating. I described my vision and she was able to produce exactly what I had in mind.




No comments:

Post a Comment