Sunday, April 25, 2021

Design Modern Signature Watercolor Logo











About:

I believe my design and quality is unrivaled due to the fact I put 110% into all my work and don't throw numerous designs at you that don't encapsulate your business. I have a BS degree in Graphic design and Communication and have excellent knowledge of the Adobe suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign.



Please take a moment to read some of my feedback and you will soon realize that tayyaba Imtiaz is the perfect solution for you.



Look forward to working with you in the near future 

Reviews


:

tayyabaimtiaz is AMAZING! I told her a little bit about what I wanted and it was like she was in my brain! Within less than 24 hours there was the most beautiful, perfect logo in my inbox that I couldn't wait to show off to everyone. I am so excited to order new business cards and use my logo everywhere I can. I would recommend her over and over again. Thank you tayyabaimtiaz!!!!

:

So glad I went with tayyabaimtiaz for our logo redesign. She came up with some phenomenal concepts based on the quick info I gave her and was very receptive to modifications to make it meet our dream completely! She worked hard to get this to us and to complete all elements exactly as we wanted. Communication was prompt and friendly! So excited to have all these elements now as we work on branding!

:

She went above and beyond to make sure I had exactly what I wanted and was extremely patient, her willingness to deliver was exceptional, no words can begin to describe how happy I am. Thank you so so much❤️

:

Working with Tayyabaimtiaz was really great. The seller offers unlimited revisions, which helped me to form the logo along the way into the logo I wanted. Every question or revision was ansered friendly and patiently. Revisions were made the same day in a few hours. Very satisfied!

:

This seller is AMAZING! She did a wonderful job creating my new logo. She was extremely fast and patient with revision requests. She communicated every step of the way.




No comments:

Post a Comment