Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Create Quality Versatile Logo Design











About:

Choose any of the packages above and you'll get:


 Comprehensive Formats package:
 
Source Files (Ai, EPS, SVG, PDF, PSD)
Image Files (JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF and Grayscale Version)


-from 5 (Standard) to UNLIMITED revisions.


-Orders will be limited per day for all clients to maintain QUALITY work.


No MASCOTS/CHARACTERS.


All the logos in my portfolio above are unused and available for purchase. Please PM me for details.

Reviews


:

Everything I hoped and asked for in a logo and more. Beautiful designs delivered on-time. All interactions were professional and courteous. Highly recommend this designer!!

:

He gave exactly what was asked for. Thanks :)

:

All I have to say is AWESOME!

:

Effortless as usual. He followed my instructions and produced a worthy product. Thank you.

:

Great experience. Very responsive and delivered quick turnarounds.




No comments:

Post a Comment