Friday, April 23, 2021

A Unique Modern Logo For Your Brand











About:

Our Gig Highlights:



Unique Logo / Modern and Unique logo / Simple Unique Designs / Logo Designing

 

Hello and Welcome!

 

If you are looking for a Modern and Unique logo, we are the graphic designers you are looking for.

 

We believe a logo is the first impression of your brand or company. Therefore, it needs to be unique and modern in order to stand out from others.

 

Over the past 7 years, we have executed a number of projects and designed unique, stylish and minimalist logos.



If quality is what you are looking for, quality is what you get from our unique logos.

 

CATEGORIES/EXPERTISE:

Modern | Creative | Minimalist | Custom | Business | Real Estate | Finance | Sports & Fitness | Technology | Marketing | Luxury | YouTube | Food | Travel | Blogs | Construction | Social Media | Retail

 

WHY ONLY US?

 

·        Professional, Creative, Eye-catching designs

·        100% Original, Unique designs

·        100% Customer satisfaction

·        Money-back guaranteed

·        High-resolution printable files

 

NOTE: If you have any questions/queries please send us a direct message before placing an order!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

They did EXTREMELY well communicating and making sure they get what you want, which they managed to. They saved me a lot of time struggling on my own and it's probably 10x better than I would've done by myself.

:

I highly recommend Alidav1. All my concerns were taken into consideration and I felt I got a real value out of their services. Clear communication with quick delivery times and quality designs along the way. Very happy with my first logo and will be using their services again. Thank you Alidav1!

:

Quick, detail orientated and happy to try different things until I was happy. Really happy with the final product, and the communication was amazing too. Thank you so much. Highly recommended!

:

I cannot recommend this Alidav, enough. As a designer myself I needed a new logo but was too close and personally involved with the project. Everything I specified in the brief was done, the concepts all excellent in their own right. All feedback was taken on board and the end result was fantastic. I would have no hesitation in recommending Alidav it was an utter pleasure from start to finish.

:

This was a great experience, and my expectations were far exceeded. Very fast response time, and was extremely professional to work with. I will definitely use them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment