Saturday, April 24, 2021

Create Premium Gaming Mascot Logo











About:

Hello,Welcome To My Gig.



If You Are Looking For a Logo For Your Team or Yourself You Have Come To The Right Place.

I Create Unique Premium Looking Gaming e-Sports Mascot Logo.



My Offer-

1.100% Unique Logo

2.High Quality Transparent Png Logo

3.Editable Source Files

4.Unlimited Revisions

5.4000*4000 Jpeg Preview File With Awesome Background



I will Always Keep You Updated About the Project.



Why me? : 

1.Quality Service 

2.Professional Communication Skills 

3.Guaranteed Satisfaction 

*Super Fast Delivery for an Additional Price



Inbox Me Before Placing Your Order For Discussion.



Thanks.Hoping Forward To Work With You

Reviews


:

great guy to work with. knows what he's really doing. he helped me with my logo, from beginning to end he was great. updated me on every change. glad to have worked with him

:

Amazing understanding of English! mortuzaazfahim stuck to a broad brief, utilizing his skills to complete the job to a professional standard, amazibg value for money - 10/10 would recommend

:

This was a great experience with a great artist! I received plenty of revisions and perfect professional communication. Would recommend them for any logo!

:

Great seller! Thank you

:

Responsive and quick. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment