Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Design Amazing Sports,Gym And Fitness Logo











About:

Hello Fiverr Community:



Thanks for visiting my Gym and fitness logo design gig. i am offering here top quality gym and fitness logo with reasonable price with unmatched quality.

I will Do a Customized Nutrition, Health & Fitness Logo for Your Training and Coaching Projects, Website, Blog, Business etc.I will work with you till your satisfaction.



From my gig you will get:



  • Unlimited revisions.
  • Friendly communication.
  • 100% quality satisfaction.
  • Unique and professional ideas.
  • Source files + vector files.
  • 100% money back guarantee.
  • Quick response time on revisions and inquires.
  • Final design delivered in high resolution format JPEG and PNG.
  • I am a polite and calm person so feel free to ask any questions.


Thanks a lot for your great time!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was wonderful! Excellent communication. Searched for days on who we wanted to have create our logo. Very glad we went with him. Provided a picture of the concept that was already in mind and he brought it to life. Exactly how we envisioned it!! Definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your amazing words. It was a great experience to work with you. Great buyer

Seller's Response:

I had a logo in mind that I just couldn’t bring life to and they really did an amazing job bringing my vision to absolute life. The communication and response was very good and the delivery was very very fast. Less than 24 hours delivered which is great with me. Thank you so much for the awesome logo and I recommend your service to anyone in need

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your amazing feedback. It was a great experience to work with you. Great buyer

Seller's Response:

Excellent service. Went above and beyond for everything. Any changes we wanted to make were done without any issue. Top quality service. I would highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment