Thursday, April 22, 2021

Design Modern Minimalist, Luxury Fashion Logo Design











About:

Welcome to modern minimalist, luxury fashion logo design  Services



I am driven to create a modern minimalist, luxury fashion logo design that are brilliant and beautiful. I am entirely dedicated to drive a project forward and ensure that the brands I work with reach their full potential.

I will create a Modern and Luxury Minimalist Logo that suits your needs, and if you want, you can add complete stationery and a whole new look to your social media profiles.



Special offer

Unique, Creative, Simple, Luxury, Modern, Minimalist design



Why you choose me?



Expert in

  • Modern, Minimalist, Luxury, Business, Creative, Unique logo, fashion
  • All vector files will be print and web-friendly ready to use.
  • Unlimited Revisions until you are 100% happy.
  • Quick communication.
  • All artwork will be sizable as it will be vector-based



Customer satisfaction is my priority

Always happy to help!



modern minimalist, luxury fashion logo design

Reviews


:

Press1982 is very experienced, knowledgeable and talented. I am very thankful I found this Fiverr and have already submitted another project.

:

I bought this gig because I had read the great reviews and honestly it over exceeded my expectation! Very grateful for the good work and communication! A recommend for anyone who is looking to get a good and modern logo!

:

Professional! 100% satisfied. The best logo designer I’ve ever worked with! The delivery above our expectations. In one word, professional. If you buy service from other sellers, you are just wasting your money, time and energy, even do not have to explain a lot to him what to do, everything was fast. Very grateful.

:

This was my first time I using the Fiverr platform, and I was not disappointed. Press1982 was very attentive to my needs and offered a great value and customer service. I highly recommend using this seller as they have the professionalism and customer service skills to aid in your business designs!

:

I enjoyed working with press1982(5star well deserved). To start with, the response and turnaround time was almost immediately. From the beginning, he designed my logo in such a way that I never even thought of before, I was really impressed. He was always ready to attend to my specification and revision requests and was so patient with me. He never complained, he was more concerned with making sure I was satisfied with my logo design. I am very happy with my final design, it’s perfect. In all, he exceeded my expectations. I am definitely going to work with him again and am definitely recommending press1982.




No comments:

Post a Comment