Thursday, April 22, 2021

A Modern Business Logo











About:

Welcome to my Professional Logo Design Gig.

You are at the right place, if you are looking for modern and professional logo. I will design a modern logo for your business.

I offer you a truly consultative approach with unlimited revisions until your brand vision is complete and stand out from others.

So, Lets discuss and choose a best design for your business.



Why me?



  •  Seller with over 2000+ satisfied clients globally
  •  Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction 
  •  ­Express Delivery 
  •  Fast and reliable Communication
  • 100% money back guarantee
  •  All necessary files: JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, AI or any other file types you require.



You will receive the following:



  • HIGH-QUALITY modern and professional Logo design.
  • UNLIMITED revisions
  • All necessary files: JPG, GIF, PNG, PDF, PSD, TIFF, AI etc.
  • 100% vector logo, convert to any size without the loss of quality.
  • Professional and Fast customer service and communication



 I have the ability to do what exactly in your mind by thinking OUT OF THE BOX to come up with something Different



So what are you waiting for? Order now and if you have any concerns, you can reach me in Inbox.



Looking forward to working with you.

Newdesigns786

Reviews


Seller's Response:

So I had an issue with my original logo I got for my business years ago. I couldn’t find the of file version of the logo and he was able to recreate it and make it better!

Seller's Response:

i don't know why you left 4 strs though i provided you everything on time.. i hope you can correct it. !!!

Seller's Response:

Always exceed expectations, good listener, aim to please and even if u have a change he’s there to change it no worries, second time using him and would recommend him always.

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience 😇

Seller's Response:

He was great as usual. I just had a hard time making up my mind so I basically was the hold up on the gig. I would definitely use him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment