Saturday, April 24, 2021

Design A Modern Jewelry And Fashion Logo











About:

Hi there :)

If you need a Luxury Custom Jewelry logo? Classy Fashion logo? then you are at right place.





You will receive:



  • Unlimited Revisions until your satisfaction but I'm sure I will hit the mark in my first attempt.  
  • 100 percent satisfaction.
  • Customized designs.
  • OPEN STOCK IMAGES  will be  used according to demand  and requirement.
  • So there is no need to worry just place the order so that I can start working on your project.


Gig Includes:
Fashion, Cosmetics, Jewelry, Boutique, Beauty, Spa, Clothing, Makeup, Luxury, Floral, Photography, Lash,
Beauty Salon, Hair Salon, Signature logo.


Anything else you want to discuss, just send me a message.I am here to help you instantly. :)



Thanks for your time and I plan to see your business to heights by playing a little role in it.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I personally recommend rimsha_designe to anyone looking for design help! She brought my vision to life! I wasn’t sure what I wanted exactly but she put all the ideas I had together and made a beautiful masterpiece! She is very professional and fast! Book her now!

Seller's Response:

That's the best words for me I have ever hear. Thank you very much. Excellent.

:

Very professional and cared about what was asked, even noticed a mistake in my first description! I would highly recommend

:

Dont think twice ! She is keen to details and exceeds my expectations. Its really worth it. Will definitely avail of her services again.

:

Excellent experience. Wants to work with you in the near future.




No comments:

Post a Comment