Friday, April 23, 2021

Design Modern Business Logo











About:

Welcome to Modern Business Logo Gig,



❃This type of designs will help others to recognize and remember your brand easily because these
designs give Modern and High Professional look for your brand. 



✪SHAAANN BASIC



❉2 Concepts

❉JPG,PNG,3D Mockup HQ

❉Unlimited Revisions 



SHAAANN STANDARD(Recommended)



❅3 Concepts

❅JPG,PNG,3D Mockup HQ

❅Unlimited Revisions

❅Editabale Files 



SHAAANN PREMIUM



✬4 Concepts

✬JPG,PNG,3D Mockup HQ

✬Unlimited Revisions

✬Editabale Files 

✬Source Files

✬Social Media Kit Stationery Designs for final logo

✦Specially,✦

* I'll be with you from the beginning to the end surely.

*100% my own concepts I give you for all designs.

* You can ask additional format or logo as you need. 

* Quick & friendly communication.

* Unlimited revisions. 

* Lifetime service. (after finishing the order, whenever you need to modify your design I give my service on that day.)

⁎Fell free to ask if you need anything before placing the order.

Thank you. 





Reviews


:

I didn't have a clear image of what I wanted and I was thinking multiple ideas. At the end, the whole creative process was quick. Considering I had no idea of what I wanted coming into the project, this process was extremely quick and satisfying. I would highly recommend this artist's service and I will definitely use this seller for the future projects!

:

Shaaann did an excellent job by first listening to what we want. This way he came quick to what we had in mind. Very responsive, and easy to contact. We needed some extra revisions and Shaaann did it with a smile. Highly recommended.

:

Very professional and quick responses. I was never left in the dark was always there if/when I had questions. I will be using Shaaann again for future work.

:

Great delivery! Every concept was great,we are satisfied with the delivery. Do recommend shaaann.I have lots of works with you again thanksss

:

Communication was very good and worked patiently with me everyday to achieve the ideal logo I was looking for. Amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment