Saturday, April 24, 2021

Design Or Redesign Logo











About:

 **Please Contact Us Before Placing An Order**





Welcome!!

Do you need a professional & Unique logo for your Brand?

We’re sure of our capabilities to meet your expectations & targets. Because We research your demands before creating a design.



Please read this description carefully and decide.



Our Specialties:

  • Fully Original logo, no copy-paste, or no clip art design
  • Professional Fonts for designs
  • Multiple logo concepts for your Brand
  • Social media Kit ( Facebook and Twitter )
  • 100% refund grantee if not satisfied
  • 100% friendly customer care with no communication issues in English.
  • Full Ownership of your logo
  • HIGH Resolutions ( 300 Dpi )



 Here, Quality matters, Because your logo represents your Brand Value.

 We Also Giving You Money Back Guarantee If you're not Satisfied.

 Expert full-time researcher and designers

 Our job is not finished until you are 100% satisfied.



We do all kinds of logo designs:

  • Business/Modern
  • Signature
  • Versatile
  • Vintage
  • Mascot/Cartoon
  • Minimalist
  • Luxury
  • Custom



So, Just Place an order and stay relaxed.



Thanks A Lot For Visiting My Gig.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As a start-up business, there are a number of activities to consider before trading and obtaining a logo is one of them. I worked with Studiocare, who kindly designed me a logo based on the criteria I provided. The communication backwards and forwards was prompt, and nothing was ever a problem, including a number of revisions, just to get the colour scheme and font styles right for my business. I added the social media pack just because I was incredibly impressed with the workmanship. Many Thanks.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your support

Seller's Response:

They were wonderful with helping me redesign my logo. I had a general idea of what I was wanting but I left a lot of the details for them to design and I'm thrilled and they brought my business name/logo it to life. They were very responsive, respectful, prompt, and followed my instructions and requests perfectly. I'm pleased with the final result and would absolutely recommend anyone work with them. I would also work with them if I ever needed to in the future. Excellent work!

Seller's Response:

It was our first experience with him. But He was always helping me to do every change that needed and was always patient. I am feeling very happy to complete this project and hope to work with him again.

Seller's Response:

I have worked with several different artists on a lot of other logo concepts and designs. This is the first time that I have requested a simple professional logo design and the artist nailed it on every concept. The most difficult part was deciding which of the amazing concepts I really wanted to use as the main logo. Instructions were followed to perfection and each concept was unique in its design. I couldn't be happier with the results and studiocare will be seeing me again for sure. I'd give them 6 stars if I could. Do yourself a favor and put your trust in studiocare for your logo design. You'll love it.




No comments:

Post a Comment