Friday, April 23, 2021

Create Simple, Flat Minimalist, Custom Logo











About:

Greetings,

Welcome to my Flat minimalist, Mind-blowing, Logo Design services gig.



I will design unique minimalist logo for your business/website/brand and any use which will take your business to a next level.



Why you should choose me?



A experience skilled brand professional committed to making sure that you're satisfied with my service.



1 Perfect, amazing, Professional and cleen logo designs!

2 Revisions will take less than 12 hours!

3 Client satisfaction is utmost priority!

4 Simple, mind blowoing, custom and logical designs!

5 No Stock Images or clip-arts!

i can do work with usa, uk, australia, german, italy local time

I am spend 16 hour's. online everyday on fiverr



NOTE: I recommend Standard/Premium Package.

Feel free to text me before place the order



I do Unique| Sensational| Creative| Custom| Corporate| Professional| Modern|Vintage|Text| Minimalist logo| Flat and Signature logo with Brand Identity (social media kit & stationery) & other graphic designs.





best regards.

Rupali akter

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thanks, all my ideas found place in your logo.

Seller's Response:

Nice buyer

Seller's Response:

This seller is one of the best in Fiverr! I love my logo. She responds the very next day along with revisions and suggestions to make your logo exactly how you want it! She understands everything you describe to her where I have had difficulty with other sellers due to language barriers. The quality of her work is awesome and Grade A! She will always be my "go to" from here on! Thank you rupali akter, Great work for a good price thank you, I will return with more work (smile) very good would definitely recommend very responsive !!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, i really happy working with him, thanks for your tip, i am waiting for next project!!!

Seller's Response:

Great work, Rupali_akter very quick to respond. Excellent timely delivery and very Skilled designer.Absolutely amazing work. Willing to make all the necessary changes.and the logo came out exactly as i wanted.Incredibly patient, and pays attention to detail ..She really should be an Top rated seller... I would definitely do work with her again.. I would highly recommend her work to anyone......




No comments:

Post a Comment