Friday, April 23, 2021

Design Logo, Sticker, Badge, Label, Decals, Vintage, Cards











About:

I will make a ROUND logos, labels, stickers, badges... with any styles: modern, hipster, minimalist, retro, vintage, etc.



Please take a look at my Examples and my Gigs for the quantity, delivery time and cost. You can check for extra fast delivery, too.



When make the order, you just need to send me a brief describes your idea: Name, tagline, image, colors and I will try my best to bring your logo to life!



In case you have a SKETCH, it would be very great, I can go on the right track with your mind!

Unlimited editing until you you're satisfied.





You will get:

- High resolution image: 300dpi .JPG and/or .PNG

- Vector file for printing or further editing: .AI, .EPS, .PDF 



Basic Package

One simple sticker or label concept with premium fonts with source files in AI, PDF and PNG format.



Gold Package

Two unique logo, sticker or label concepts in AI, PDF and PNG format.



Platinum Package

Three unique logo, sticker or label concepts with source files in AI, PDF and PNG format. VIP Support after order completion, change in design or text etc.



Don't hesitate to contact me for more information before placing an order.



Looking forward to work with you!

Reviews


:

The final design was average in terms of quality of work. I would not use his design skills in the future.

:

Wow, that's Amazing you're awesome! Thank you so much! I gave you the design to copy and you were able to replicate it perfectly! You were quick in your delivery and did an outstanding job! I'd definitely recommend you to anyone wanting to use an existing drawn design and wanting to make it a digital logo!

:

The t-shirt design turned out just like I wanted. I really enjoy working with Kingkaleemkhan. He is patient and understanding with my lack of knowledge about files. I am excited to keep working with him.

:

Such a pleasant experience. I am new to working with designers and kingkaleemkhan made things easy. Communication went smoothly and he made all the changes I requested after my first proof.

:

I'm happy with the final designs! They both look terrific. He did several designs too which is helpful. Very good value for money. Would reccomend!




No comments:

Post a Comment