Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Signature And Watercolor Feminine Logo Design











About:

Hi there ! This is Graphics_Hub. Working closely with clients to get a clear understanding of their projects, products and services, and tailoring the perfect solution for their core audience. I will design most creative and amazing watercolor feminine logos for your baby shop, boutique, beauty salon, clinic, clothing store & cosmetics business.



WHY ME?

Professional watercolor work

Unlimited revisions.

Unique Logo designs

High-Resolution Images

100% Guaranteed Satisfaction or Money back.

You will get from this gig:



- 3 to 4 original and unique concepts.

- Print and Digital files (CMYK & RGB).

- Vector files (AI, EPS, PDF, EPS).

- High-Resolution files (PNG, JPEGs).

- Additional file types can be supplied if necessary.

-Social media kit

-100% creativity 



Your satisfaction is my first priority

Please check all 3 of my packages and please select premium or atleast standard package for better results.

  Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

ABSOLUTELY SUPERB ARTIST!!!!! Their execution of the concept I had for my idea far exceeded my expectations and I couldn’t be any happier!!!! Before you look at other artists on Fiverr... stop with him and look no further!!!! You won’t regret it and his work speaks for itself!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for such an amazing feedback and also thank you so much for Tip. i am really happy🙂

Seller's Response:

Working with graphics_hub99 reminded me why I use Fiverr; they were extremely responsive, understood what I needed, and gave my project their all! I could not be more pleased with the logo I received, it makes me so proud to be able to have their work attached to my channel! They were always quick to respond to my inquiries, and were always happy to work through revisions to make sure the end product was perfect, which it was! I am seriously blown away by how amazing this logo is, and cannot wait to use it! I would absolutely recommend them to anyone else who needs a professional logo made! Terrific experience! :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, Really a great experience, Willing to do more project in near future. i am very happy. Thank you again:)

Seller's Response:

We went through several changes but with each revision she got my request done. She did an awesome job. She understood everything i wanted and she exceed my expectations. I would definitely recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment