Thursday, April 22, 2021

Design Clean Gaming, Sport, Esport, Youtube, Twitch Logo











About:

PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU ORDER:



Are you looking for a Unique and Creative Design? Then you’ve come to the right place!

I'm a Professional Graphic Designer, My designs will give you multiple use for your buck, from Gaming Logos, YouTube Logos, Twitch Logos, and even T-Shirt Designs as well. If that's what your looking for then this makes me the right person for you. Any project whether it's big or small I can get them done. So, what you waiting for get yours now with 100% satisfaction guaranteed!



Here’s what you can expect from my gig:



Quick Design

  • 1 Simple B/W Concept Image
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • High Resolution, Logo Transparency, Jpeg



Quality Design

  • 1 Simple Colored Concept Image
  • Unlimited Revisions with fast delivery.
  • Source File included.
  • High Resolution, Logo Transparency, Jpeg, and extras



Pent House Design

  • 3 High End Concept Image
  • Media Kit (banner/start/end)
  • Unlimited Revisions with fast delivery
  • High Resolution with all files
  • Extra Features Available



Note: Message Me First Before You Place The Order To Assure I Can Complete Your Logo. Typography Is Not Automatically Included W/Any Package.



Look forward to working with you! Thank you for stopping bye!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! the order was down like amazingly quick for what I needed even though it was a simple request it came out amazing. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for your kind words come back anytime again.

Seller's Response:

It was a simple request of just text, but man wow they blew it out of the waters. Will continue to comeback.

:

Amazing communication and service. Was very prompt with me I received my graphics earlier than the expected date!

:

Great job. Made edits as asked. Came out nice.




No comments:

Post a Comment