Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Real Estate, Realtor Business Signature Logo Brand Design











About:

Welcome to my services of #RealEstateLogo!

Are you Looking for an Expert #LogoDesigner?



If so then you are at right place :)



Please check my portfolio at Flickr: https://bit.ly/3gkfwSz



This gig is perfect for  #RealEstateAgents, Brokers, Construction Companies, Property management or anyone who is looking for a new classy and unique #RealEstateLogo with complete branding kit, or want to redesign to get a fresh look.The perfect Logo is the identity of your business.



What is included in complete branding kit!

  • Main, Alternative, Watermark Logo
  • Realtor Stamps
  • Email signature with html coding
  • Yard signs
  • Directional signs
  • Rider
  • Instagram Templates
  • Instagram story Icons
  • Social media kit
  • Editable Source Files
  • Business card & Letter head
  • Picture background remove



Important Note:

  • If you have any question please feel free to ask me.
  • I use FONTS only for designing. I don't do hand written work.
  • First you will finalize the logo then we will proceed to design other Items in your order
  • I will try to do revisions ASAP but they can take time depending on the numbers of ongoing orders. You must have patience with me so that we can get the perfect job.

Reviews


:

Due to seller's location, there were some issues with communication (time difference) as well as local issues with power supply that was beyond seller's control. This nevertheless caused a delay but I'm overall, very happy with the work. He was patient with the revisions I requested and made the changes as asked. Thank you for your time and work.

:

He's great as always. I was pretty difficult on this one and he didn't fire me :) I would highly recommend him for your needs.

:

I am very happy with my new logos. I was asked him to make many changes & he worked with me to ensure I had what I was looking for.

:

Great customer service. Will order from him again!

:

Thank you for your help




No comments:

Post a Comment