Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Luxury Signature Watercolor Feminine Business Logo Design











About:

Hey dear! Are you looking for a luxury signature hand drawn photography feminine business logo design for your new business, brand or blog or for old businesses that needs to be rebranded?

 

Requirements for logo design:



  • Logo name and tag line
  • Business type and target audience
  • Preferred color combination
  • any logo example for inspiration

 

Our services :

Photography | Business logo | Watercolor | Feminine | Handwritten | Signature | Hand Drawn | Custom | Real Estate | Health and Fitness | Fashion | Finance | Company | Education | Elegant | Sports | Luxury | Calligraphy | Music | Stylish



We are taking custom offers as per your requirements



What can you expect from me:



·        a signature logo design

·        100% satisfactory work until your mark it done

·        Vector quality logo scalable to any size without loosing quality

·        Unlimited revision until you satisfied­­­

·         Professional customer service and communication at all times



So check my packages and lets start designing :)

If you wish to order one day fast delivery, please contact me first.



If you still have any questions, I would be happy to answer :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I was looking for something very specific it seems like which was lost in our communication. This seller is very responsive and great to work with.

Seller's Response:

Designer was very attentive and he paid attention to detail when I told him my vision for this project. He's was also very open and honest with me. Oh and he's very swift with big completion and I LOOK FORWARD TO OUR FUTURE PROJECTS TOGETHER!!!!

:

would loved to work again in future 😊

:

The best I have worked with on Fiverr. Amazing results Creative So patient and absolutely beautiful logo!! For even the pickiest person! Thank you so much!!

:

nice buyer




No comments:

Post a Comment