Thursday, April 22, 2021

Design An Awesome Initial, Esports And Gaming Logo











About:

Hello gamers ! Please Read Me !



If you are looking for a logo design for your future brand, then you have come to your destination,



Why should you choose me ? 

1. I do ORIGINAL JOB (I do not copy the work of other designers).

2. Very fast delivery.

3. I can work full time.

4. Customer satisfaction guaranteed.

5. Friendly Customer Service.

6. 100% Money Back Guaranteed.



Get the best deals, Look at the PORTFOLIO above and choose your PACKAGE!



Feel free to contact me :)

Does that sound interesting?

Always here to help you out!



DON'T FORGET TO ORDER NOW !



Note:

ONLY INTIAL LOGO

FIRST MESSAGE ME BEFORE YOU ORDER. 



Tell me all about the details you need, or the reference you want.

Then, you can order after I approved the project Thank you very much! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I didnt want any another Desinger only this one becuse he sayed frist im gonna make something if you like it we can than disscous. So he made some scratch after we had made a deal and its awesome! Really good job!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, very happy to work with you, you're good person, very patient :)

Seller's Response:

He did a really good job of understanding what I wanted and did everything I asked. Went out of his way to revise and get everything the way I wanted would come back again if I needed anymore work like this.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much, very happy to work with you :)

Seller's Response:

Amazing service, and clear fast communication. Very nice guy who is super helpful - product delivered ahead of schedule and to a really good standard - would recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment